Information about the Route from Philadelphia to Chicago
|Travel Distance:||6,111 Miles|
|Airlines Flying This Route:||American Airlines, United Airlines, Frontier Airlines|
|Avg. Flight Duration:||07.51 Hours|
Can you tell me how long the flight from Chicago to Philadelphia takes?
- The flight time from Chicago to Philadelphia is around 1 hour 45 minutes if you are flying nonstop. Trip time between Chicago and Philadelphia on the fastest one-stop flight is close to 4 hours. However, depending on the stopover destination and the length of time spent waiting, certain airlines might take as long as 28 hours.
- 1 How long does it take to get to Philadelphia to Chicago?
- 2 How long is a flight from Pennsylvania to Chicago?
- 3 How much does it cost to drive from Philadelphia to Chicago?
- 4 Is Pennsylvania close to Chicago?
- 5 Where is Chicago in relation to New York?
- 6 Is Philadelphia Safe?
- 7 How far is New York and Pennsylvania?
How long does it take to get to Philadelphia to Chicago?
The overall driving duration is 11 hours and 34 minutes, including stops. Your journey begins in the Pennsylvania city of Philadelphia. It comes to a close in Chicago, Illinois. If you’re planning a road trip, you might be interested in knowing the total driving distance between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Chicago, Illinois, which is shown here.
How long is a flight from Pennsylvania to Chicago?
Time required to fly from Pennsylvania to Chicago, Illinois The entire flight time between Philadelphia, PA and Chicago, IL is 1 hour, 28 minutes, including stops.
How much does it cost to drive from Philadelphia to Chicago?
According to current petrol rates, traveling from Philadelphia, PA to Chicago, IL (one-way) will cost you a total of $106.82 dollars. The cost of a round-trip flight from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Chicago, Illinois and returning to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania would be $213.63. The cost of regular gasoline for your journey is around $3.52 per gallon.
Is Pennsylvania close to Chicago?
A total of 519 miles separate Pennsylvania and Chicago in this distance. 762.6 miles separate the two points on the route.
Where is Chicago in relation to New York?
From Chicago to New-York, the beginning bearing on the course is 96.32°, and the compass direction is E. The geographic midpoint between Chicago and New-York is located at a distance of 356.00 miles (572.92 kilometers) between the two places and at a bearing of 96.32 degrees. It is situated in the state of Ohio, in the country of the United States of America.
Is Philadelphia Safe?
OVERALL, THE RISK IS LOW. Traveling to Philadelphia is generally considered to be extremely safe. Despite the fact that it is considered to be one of the most dangerous cities in the United States, this only applies to the most hazardous portions of the city, which are rarely visited by visitors.
How far is New York and Pennsylvania?
The distance between New York and Pennsylvania is approximately 1,500 miles. The distance between New York and Pennsylvania is 169.9 miles as measured in miles.