- The flight from Charlotte to Philadelphia takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes. The total amount of time spent in the air is 1 hour and 7 minutes. From Charlotte to Philadelphia, the distance between the two cities is 449 miles.
- 1 How far is Charlotte from Philadelphia by plane?
- 2 How long is a flight from NC to PA?
- 3 How long is a flight from Florida to Philadelphia?
- 4 How long is a flight from Philadelphia to South Carolina?
- 5 Does Philadelphia have a flag?
- 6 How long is a flight from PA to California?
- 7 How long is the flight to California from Philadelphia?
- 8 How far is Charleston SC from Philadelphia PA?
How far is Charlotte from Philadelphia by plane?
It takes 448 miles (or 722 kilometers) to fly from Charlotte to Philadelphia (Charlotte Douglas International Airport to Philadelphia International Airport). This is equivalent to 390 nautical miles. The flight is expected to take 1 hour and 20 minutes.
How long is a flight from NC to PA?
Flight time from North Carolina to Pennsylvania is around 3 hours. One hour and fourteen minutes is required for the flight from North Carolina to Pennsylvania to be completed.
How long is a flight from Florida to Philadelphia?
The entire flight time between Florida to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is 2 hours and 8 minutes. Actual flights taken during the last year, including routes like MCO to PHL, have resulted in an average in-flight flight time (wheels up to wheels down on the runway).
How long is a flight from Philadelphia to South Carolina?
The entire flight time between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Charleston, South Carolina is 1 hour, 33 minutes.
Does Philadelphia have a flag?
The flag of Philadelphia was officially established by city law on March 27, 1895, and it serves as the official municipal flag of the city of Philadelphia, in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. According to one flag maker who sells flags to the municipal administration, the hue of blue used is “UN Blue” (the same shade used in the United Nations flag).
How long is a flight from PA to California?
Flying time from Pennsylvania to California is around 14 hours. There is a total of 5 hours and 7 minutes of flying time between Pennsylvania and California.
How long is the flight to California from Philadelphia?
The average time for a direct trip is 5 hours and 57 minutes. In 5 hours and 57 minutes, the quickest direct trip from Philadelphia to California can be completed.
How far is Charleston SC from Philadelphia PA?
The driving distance between Philadelphia (PHL) and Charleston (CHS) is 646 miles / 1039 kilometers, with a trip duration of around 12 hours 25 minutes by automobile (excluding stops).