The average time for a direct trip is 20 hours and 33 minutes. Trip time from Philadelphia to Australia is 20 hours and 33 minutes on a direct flight from Philadelphia.
- It takes 20 hours and 14 minutes to fly from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Sydney, Australia, including stops. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the flight time for takeoff and landing. Depending on the wind speed, your precise arrival time may vary.
- 1 How long is a flight from PA to Australia?
- 2 How long does it take to fly from Philadelphia to New Zealand?
- 3 How long is a typical flight to Australia?
- 4 How far is Hawaii from Philadelphia by plane?
- 5 How far is PA to Australia?
- 6 How far is New Zealand from Pennsylvania by plane?
- 7 What is the longest flight in the world?
- 8 Can US travelers go to Australia?
- 9 How long does it take to get to Italy from Philadelphia?
- 10 How long is flight to Jamaica from Philadelphia?
How long is a flight from PA to Australia?
There is a total of 21 hours and 27 minutes of flying time between Pennsylvania and Australia.
How long does it take to fly from Philadelphia to New Zealand?
There is a 17-hour-59-minute time difference between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Auckland, New Zealand throughout the journey.
How long is a typical flight to Australia?
A nonstop trip from the United States to Australia takes on average 24 hours and 35 minutes, covering a distance of 8803 kilometers. A trip from Los Angeles to Sydney takes on average 14 hours and 50 minutes, making it the most popular route in the world.
How far is Hawaii from Philadelphia by plane?
The distance between Hawaii and Philadelphia It takes 4855.55 mi (or 5,485 kilometers) to fly from Hawaii to Philadelphia on an airplane (7,814.25 km).
How far is PA to Australia?
Pennsylvania and Australia are separated by a distance of 15942 kilometers (9906.2 miles).
How far is New Zealand from Pennsylvania by plane?
According to the straight line distance between Pennsylvania and New Zealand (“as the crow flies”), which is about 8,814 miles (14 184 kilometers), the flight duration is calculated based on the straight line distance. The first stop on your journey is the state of Pennsylvania.
What is the longest flight in the world?
Singapore Airlines Flight SQ23, which operates from New York JFK to Singapore Changi, is now the world’s longest non-stop flight, taking around 18 hours and 50 minutes to complete the journey.
Can US travelers go to Australia?
All visitors to Australia must be properly vaccinated and have a negative PCR test performed within 72 hours of their arrival, according to Australian regulations. They must also be immunized, unless they are excluded from vaccination due to a medical condition. Visitors to Queensland must also be properly vaccinated before entering the state.
How long does it take to get to Italy from Philadelphia?
Flight time from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Rome, Italy The entire flight time between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Rome, Italy is 9 hours and 12 minutes.
How long is flight to Jamaica from Philadelphia?
The average time for a direct trip is 3 hours 47 minutes. Three hours and forty-seven minutes is the shortest direct flight time between Philadelphia and Jamaica.