Can you tell me how long the travel from Philadelphia to Bora Bora takes?
- Flying time between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Bora Bora. The entire flight time from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Bora Bora is 13 hours and 1 minute. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the time required for takeoff and landing.
- 1 How far is Bora Bora from Philadelphia by plane?
- 2 How long is the flight from Philadelphia to Fiji?
- 3 What US cities fly direct to Bora Bora?
- 4 How long is it from Philadelphia to Hawaii?
- 5 Can you fly to Bora Bora?
- 6 Where is Bora Bora at?
- 7 Where exactly is Fiji located?
- 8 How much does Bora Bora cost?
- 9 Do you need a passport to go to Bora Bora?
How far is Bora Bora from Philadelphia by plane?
The flight time between Bora Bora and Philadelphia is 15 hours and 5 minutes (direct flight). The travel distance between Bora Bora to Philadelphia is roughly 10080 kilometers (620 miles).
How long is the flight from Philadelphia to Fiji?
The average time for a direct trip is 15 hours and 26 minutes. In 15 hours and 26 minutes, you may fly nonstop from Philadelphia International Airport to Fiji International Airport.
What US cities fly direct to Bora Bora?
Getting to and from Bora Bora Given that the Islands of Tahiti are located in the Pacific Ocean, if you are traveling from the mainland United States, direct flights are accessible from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or San Francisco International Airport (SFO) (SFO).
How long is it from Philadelphia to Hawaii?
Flight time from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Honolulu, Hawaii The entire flight time between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Hawaii is 10 hours and 19 minutes.
Can you fly to Bora Bora?
Most visitors arrive in Bora Bora via Motu Mute Airport, which is also known as Bora Bora International Airport. In Tahiti, if you’re flying in from the United States, your first stop will be the Faa’a International Airport. Once you’ve cleared customs, you’ll board a 45-minute flight to Bora Bora International Airport to begin your vacation.
Where is Bora Bora at?
It is located in the Society Islands of French Polynesia, in the Îles Sous le Vent (Leeward Islands), on a volcanic island that was formed by volcanic activity. It is located in the middle South Pacific Ocean, approximately 165 miles (265 kilometers) northwest of the island of Tahiti.
Where exactly is Fiji located?
Fiji is a nation and archipelago in the South Pacific Ocean located in the South Pacific Ocean. It is located around 1,300 miles (2,100 kilometers) north of Auckland, New Zealand, and borders the Koro Sea.
How much does Bora Bora cost?
Bora Bora is an expensive destination. A seven-day trip there will cost you $3,184 for a single person, $5,718 for a couple, and $10,721 for a family of four. Bora Bora hotels range in price from $136 to $684 per night, with an average of $334, however most vacation rentals will cost between $120 and $800 per night for the full home, depending on the size of the property.
Do you need a passport to go to Bora Bora?
Travelers can enter Bora Bora for 90 days every six months without a visa if they are staying for more than six months. In some cases, documentation of further travel may be necessary, as well as a passport that is valid for at least three months.