- Flying time between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Athens, Greece. The trip from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Athens, Greece takes 10 hours and 32 minutes in total. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the time required for takeoff and landing.
- 1 Can you fly direct to Greece?
- 2 How long is the flight to Greece from?
- 3 How long is a flight from Greece to New York?
- 4 Is Greece expensive to visit?
- 5 What is the best month to visit Greek islands?
- 6 What language is spoken in Greece?
- 7 How many hours from the USA to Athens Greece?
- 8 How many hours is it from Washington DC to Greece?
- 9 How long is a flight from Miami to Greece?
- 10 How many hours is it from Texas to Greece?
- 11 How many hours is Los Angeles from Greece?
Can you fly direct to Greece?
The sole airline from the United States that travels directly to Greece, as opposed to the dozens of European carriers that travel to the country each year, is Delta Air Lines. Flights are accessible from a variety of foreign carriers, including British Airways, Air Berlin, Lufthansa, Air France, American Airlines, United, Aeroflot, and many more.
How long is the flight to Greece from?
A nonstop trip from the United States to Greece takes on average 14 hours and 46 minutes, covering a distance of 5881 kilometers.
How long is a flight from Greece to New York?
The flight from Athens to New York takes approximately how long? The non-stop trip from Athens to New York takes around 11 hours and 15 minutes. Trip time between Athens and New York on the fastest one-stop flight is around 13 hours. However, depending on the stopover destination and the length of time spent waiting, certain airlines might take as long as 38 hours.
Is Greece expensive to visit?
The reality is that Greece is actually rather inexpensive, particularly when compared to other European countries. Grecian may even be the dream destination for any budget traveler if they travel consciously and keep a close check on their spending habits.
What is the best month to visit Greek islands?
In general, the nicest weather in Greece can be found in the months of May, June, and September, according to the Weather Channel. May is an excellent month for long, leisurely walks about Athens, thanks to the abundance of bright days that aren’t too hot. Swimming is permitted on the beaches of the Aegean islands by June, and famous destinations such as Mykonos are still relatively uncrowded.
What language is spoken in Greece?
Singapore Airlines Flight SQ23, which operates from New York JFK to Singapore Changi, is now the world’s longest non-stop flight, taking around 18 hours and 50 minutes to complete the journey.
How many hours from the USA to Athens Greece?
The trip from the United States to Athens, Greece takes 12 hours and 29 minutes in total. If you’re arranging a vacation, keep in mind that the plane will need to taxi between the gate and the airport runway, so allow extra time.
How many hours is it from Washington DC to Greece?
The trip from Washington, DC to Athens takes a total of 10 hours and 33 minutes.
How long is a flight from Miami to Greece?
The average time for a direct trip is 11 hours and 11 minutes. Miami to Athens is the shortest direct trip, taking only 11 hours and 11 minutes.
How many hours is it from Texas to Greece?
The average time for a direct trip is 12 hours and 17 minutes. Direct flights from Texas to Greece take 12 hours and 17 minutes on average.
How many hours is Los Angeles from Greece?
Flight time from Los Angeles, California to Athens, Greece The entire flight time between Los Angeles, California to Athens, Greece is 14 hours and 6 minutes.