What is the duration of the flight from Philadelphia to Ireland?
- Flight time between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Dublin, Ireland. It will take 7 hours and 2 minutes to fly from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Dublin, Ireland on a direct trip. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the time required for takeoff and landing.
- 1 How long is a direct flight to Ireland?
- 2 How many hours is it from Pennsylvania to Ireland?
- 3 How long does it take to get to Italy from Philadelphia?
- 4 Is Ireland expensive to visit?
- 5 What is the best month to go to Ireland?
- 6 What is the rainiest month in Ireland?
- 7 What US cities fly direct to Ireland?
How long is a direct flight to Ireland?
A nonstop trip from the United States to Ireland takes on average 10 hours and 30 minutes, covering a distance of 3989 kilometers. The most common route is New York – Dublin, which has an average travel length of 6h 15m and has the longest trip time.
How many hours is it from Pennsylvania to Ireland?
Flying time from Pennsylvania to Ireland is around 3.5 hours. The trip from Pennsylvania to Ireland takes 7 hours and 1 minute in total..
How long does it take to get to Italy from Philadelphia?
Flight time from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Rome, Italy The entire flight time between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Rome, Italy is 9 hours and 12 minutes.
Is Ireland expensive to visit?
Ireland has a reputation for being a high-cost travel destination, and this is true. And it may be, if you visit during the peak season and expect 5-star luxury accommodations. However, if you properly plan your Ireland holiday budget, it is feasible to travel for far less money in Ireland.
What is the best month to go to Ireland?
Between March and May, and September and November, is the most pleasant season to visit Ireland since it is not as busy or as chilly as it is during the summer and winter months, respectively. Having said that, Ireland has a warm, temperate temperature, and although it can be wet at times, it is pleasant to visit throughout the year.
What is the rainiest month in Ireland?
Months with the most rain: Rainfall is fairly prevalent in Ireland throughout the summer months. December and January are the wettest months of the year practically everywhere. In general, April is the driest month of the year, however June is the driest month in several southern regions.
What US cities fly direct to Ireland?
Throughout this piece, we’ll take you on a tour of five amazing American cities that you can reach easily by flying with Aer Lingus.
- New York City is the capital of the United States. New York City continues to be a client favorite year after year, and with direct Aer Lingus flights to both JFK and Newark International Airports, getting there has never been easier. Washington, DC
- and other cities.