What is the duration of the flight from Philadelphia to Ireland?
- Flight time between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Dublin, Ireland. It will take 7 hours and 2 minutes to fly from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Dublin, Ireland on a direct trip. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the time required for takeoff and landing.
- 1 How long is a direct flight to Ireland?
- 2 How many hours is it from Pennsylvania to Ireland?
- 3 How long does it take to get to Italy from Philadelphia?
- 4 Is Ireland expensive to visit?
- 5 How many hours is USA to Ireland?
- 6 How cold is it in Ireland in December?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Ireland?
- 8 What US cities fly direct to Ireland?
How long is a direct flight to Ireland?
It takes around 3 hours to fly from Philadelphia to Dublin, Ireland. It will take 7 hours and 2 minutes to fly from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Dublin, Ireland. In this case, an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour (equal to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots) is assumed for a commercial airplane. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the flight time for takeoff and landing.
How many hours is it from Pennsylvania to Ireland?
Flying time from Pennsylvania to Ireland is around 3.5 hours. The trip from Pennsylvania to Ireland takes 7 hours and 1 minute in total..
How long does it take to get to Italy from Philadelphia?
Flight time from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Rome, Italy The entire flight time between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Rome, Italy is 9 hours and 12 minutes.
Is Ireland expensive to visit?
Ireland has a reputation for being a high-cost travel destination, and this is true. And it may be, if you visit during the peak season and expect 5-star luxury accommodations. However, if you properly plan your Ireland holiday budget, it is feasible to travel for far less money in Ireland.
How many hours is USA to Ireland?
There is a total of 8 hours, 49 minutes of flight time between the United States and Ireland.
How cold is it in Ireland in December?
The weather in Dublin, Ireland in December. The average daily maximum temperature is roughly 48°F, with temperatures seldom dropping below 39°F or surpassing 56°F. Daily low temperatures hover around 39°F, with temperatures seldom dropping below 31°F or rising over 49°F.
What is the best month to go to Ireland?
Between March and May, and September and November, is the most pleasant season to visit Ireland since it is not as busy or as chilly as it is during the summer and winter months, respectively. Having said that, Ireland has a warm, temperate temperature, and although it can be wet at times, it is pleasant to visit throughout the year.
What US cities fly direct to Ireland?
Throughout this piece, we’ll take you on a tour of five amazing American cities that you can reach easily by flying with Aer Lingus.
- New York City is the capital of the United States. New York City continues to be a client favorite year after year, and with direct Aer Lingus flights to both JFK and Newark International Airports, getting there has never been easier. Washington, DC
- and other cities.