- Flight time from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Nassau, Bahamas. The trip from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Nassau, Bahamas takes 2 hours and 40 minutes in total. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots.
- 1 How long is a direct flight to the Bahamas?
- 2 How long is flight to Jamaica from Philadelphia?
- 3 Do you need a passport to go to the Bahamas?
- 4 Where is Bahamas?
- 5 What resorts are in the Bahamas?
- 6 Is the Bahamas safe?
- 7 Why is Bahamas so expensive?
- 8 What is the best month to visit the Bahamas?
- 9 How long is a flight from PA to Hawaii?
- 10 How far is flight from Philadelphia to Aruba?
- 11 How long is the flight to California from Philadelphia?
How long is a direct flight to the Bahamas?
A nonstop flight from the United States to The Bahamas takes on average 3h 38m, covering a distance of 977 miles and covering the time zone difference. In terms of duration, the most common route is Newark – Nassau, which takes an average of 2h 54m.
How long is flight to Jamaica from Philadelphia?
The average time for a direct trip is 3 hours 47 minutes. Three hours and forty-seven minutes is the shortest direct flight time between Philadelphia and Jamaica.
Do you need a passport to go to the Bahamas?
When going to The Bahamas, U.S. residents are normally required to provide a valid U.S. passport as well as documentation demonstrating their intention to exit from The Bahamas before entering. Tourists from the United States who come to visit will not require a visa for stays up to 90 days. All other tourists will require a visa and/or a work permit in addition to their passport.
Where is Bahamas?
The Bahamas are located in the West Atlantic Ocean, 100 kilometers south-east of Florida in the United States and 80 kilometers north-east of Cuba. They are part of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. The islands are mainly flat and low-lying, with a few exceptions.
What resorts are in the Bahamas?
2019 Readers’ Choice Awards honor the top 11 resorts in the Bahamas.
- Kamalame Cay, Bahamas
- Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas All-Inclusive Resort
- The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort
- The Cove at Atlantis, Paradise Island
- The Cove, Eleuthera
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Rosewood Baha Mar
- The Reef at Atlantis, Paradise Island
- The Reef at Atlantis, Parad
Is the Bahamas safe?
The Bahamas is a country where violent crime is particularly prevalent. In this nation, violent crime is rampant, with armed robberies, kidnappings, and killings occurring on a regular basis. However, visitors are rarely targeted, despite an upsurge in violence against outsiders over the previous several years.
Why is Bahamas so expensive?
Since most things must be imported and all of these commodities are taxed after they arrive in the Bahamas and clear customs, the greater cost of living in the Bahamas might be attributed to this fact. In contrast to the United States, there is no income tax in the Bahamas.
What is the best month to visit the Bahamas?
The greatest time to visit the Bahamas is from the middle of December to the middle of April, which is the country’s peak tourist period. Although the weather is pleasant year-round (temperatures seldom fall below 60 degrees), the islands are located inside the hurricane belt, thus storms may be an issue between June 1 and November 30 (depending on the season) (the Atlantic hurricane season).
How long is a flight from PA to Hawaii?
There is a 12 hour 51 minute flight time between Philadelphia and Honolulu.
How far is flight from Philadelphia to Aruba?
According to historical data, the entire flight length time between Philadelphia (PHL) and Aruba (AUA) is around 8 hours 47 minutes. This is the average non-stop travel time for this route, calculated based on historical flight data. During this time period, passengers can expect to travel about 2,398 miles (3,860 kilometers) by air.
How long is the flight to California from Philadelphia?
The average time for a direct trip is 5 hours and 57 minutes. In 5 hours and 57 minutes, the quickest direct trip from Philadelphia to California can be completed.