For over two hours, your favorite tracks will play in the background, allowing you to literally “rock ’til you dock.” The best way to cap off a fantastic evening. A full outdoor patio deck topside, as well as cafe-style seating, distinguishes the Spirit of Philadelphia as a modern and entertaining approach to dining and dancing on the water.
What is a Spirit of Philadelphia cruise, and how does it work?
- In what way does a Spirit of Philadelphia cruise differ from other types of cruises?
- 1 How much is it to rent the Spirit of Philadelphia?
- 2 Can you smoke on the Spirit of Philadelphia?
- 3 What kind of boat is the Spirit of Philadelphia?
- 4 Who owns the Spirit of Philadelphia?
- 5 Does Spirit of Philadelphia have parking?
- 6 Is Penn’s Landing open in Philadelphia?
- 7 How do you dress for the Spirit of Philadelphia?
- 8 What do you wear to a dinner cruise?
- 9 Where should I spend New Years Eve in Philadelphia?
- 10 How old is the Spirit of Philadelphia?
How much is it to rent the Spirit of Philadelphia?
Despite the fact that there is no rental cost for the reception, there is a minimum guest count of 20 people for regular events and 100 people for private wedding festivities. Set up and clean up time are not included in the 4 hours of evening event time allotted by the venue. The charge for a ceremony is $1,000, which includes an additional hour for the festivities.
Can you smoke on the Spirit of Philadelphia?
The only places where you may smoke are on the outer decks. Please dispose of any garbage in the appropriate trash cans. Anything that may be thrown into the sea should not be done.
What kind of boat is the Spirit of Philadelphia?
There are three internal temperature controlled dining decks and an external observation deck on the Spirit of Philadelphia, which is a three-level yacht-style dining vessel.
Who owns the Spirit of Philadelphia?
In addition, two bands will perform on the dinner and moonlight excursions, respectively. The lunch cruises will be accompanied by a piano player. The ship’s owner, Cruise International, has been operating a smaller “Spirit of Philadelphia” in the city since 1984, when the ship was built.
Does Spirit of Philadelphia have parking?
Parking at the Spirit of Philadelphia – Reserve Now and Save on Guaranteed Parking.
Is Penn’s Landing open in Philadelphia?
Open year-round, seven days a week from dawn to sunset, the Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing is a popular destination.
How do you dress for the Spirit of Philadelphia?
In the evening, business casual to sophisticated clothes is ideal for evening cruises. Men traditionally dress in trousers and sport coats, with or without ties, to represent their profession. Dresses or attractive pants are preferred by women.
What do you wear to a dinner cruise?
Formal wear for males includes tuxedos, dinner jackets, and dark suits, while evening gowns, cocktail dresses, and sophisticated pantsuits are appropriate for ladies. Men’s smart-casual clothes comprises jeans and open-neck shirts, while women’s smart-casual outfit includes skirts or dresses, slacks, and sweaters.
Where should I spend New Years Eve in Philadelphia?
Philadelphia’s New Year’s Eve celebrations in 2021
- On the Waterfront, there will be fireworks from Rivers Casino. At the Trestle Inn, there will be a NYE-A-Go-Go dance party with French Disco music. The Twisted Tail is hosting a New Year’s Eve burlesque and blues party. Dripping in Gold at Rec & Royal.
- Yakitori Boy Presents: Hello 2022.
- New Year’s Emo Night at Kung Fu Neck Tie.
- Dripping in Gold at Rec & Royal.
How old is the Spirit of Philadelphia?
The Spirit of Philadelphia has been in operation for 35 years, and it is open year-round, providing entertainment, events, and lunch and supper to customers. According to Entertainment Cruises, around 3 million passengers have boarded the ship, which can seat up to 530 passengers.