Fees for Driver’s License Services on a Regular Basis
|Regular Driver’s License Services Fees||Amount|
|Identification Card (initial):||$32.50|
|Identification Card (renewal):||$32.50|
|Identification Card (replacement):||$31.50|
|Probationary License (PL) (Initial):||$136.75|
- PennDOT offices are the only locations where you may apply for a Pennsylvania identity card. To renew or replace a state identification card, you must first purchase a camera card, which you may do either online or by mail, and then go to a photo facility in person to pick up your ID card. ID cards are $32.50 each card.
- 1 How do I get a state ID in Philadelphia?
- 2 How much is a Pennsylvania ID 2020?
- 3 Can you get a free ID in PA?
- 4 How much is a photo ID card in PA?
- 5 How much is a PA REAL ID?
- 6 How do I pay for REAL ID in PA?
- 7 Can you get a state ID online?
- 8 How can I get a free ID?
- 9 How can I get my state ID?
- 10 Is Pennsylvania an ID state?
- 11 How do I get a new PA state ID?
- 12 How long does it take to get a state ID in PA?
- 13 Can I get a photo ID at CVS?
How do I get a state ID in Philadelphia?
Fill out Form DL-54A (PDF), “Application for Initial Photo Identification Card,” as completely as possible. You can either submit the required form to PennDOT, following the directions on the form, or you can visit your local Driver License Center with your driver’s license or another Acceptable Proof of Identification and complete the necessary paperwork.
How much is a Pennsylvania ID 2020?
Fill out the “Application for Initial Photo Identification Card” (DL-54A) (PDF), which is available online. Alternatively, you can visit your local Driver License Center with your driver’s license or another Acceptable Proof of Identification and mail the relevant form to PennDOT, following the directions on the form.
Can you get a free ID in PA?
PennDOT and the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) have announced that Pennsylvanians suffering homelessness will now be able to get a free first photo ID or photo ID renewal as a consequence of Act 131 of 2020, which was signed into law by Governor Tom Wolf in January.
How much is a photo ID card in PA?
If the shot was taken with the original Camera Card, the fee is $31.50. If the Bureau has a copy of your picture image on file, they will give you a Photo Identification Card. It is necessary to get the form notarized and to pay a replacement charge if you are changing or adding an organ donor designation to your record.
How much is a PA REAL ID?
You will be required to pay a one-time price of $30, as well as a renewal fee (the current renewal fee for a four-year non-commercial driver’s license or picture ID is $30.50).
How do I pay for REAL ID in PA?
Debit and credit cards are accepted at all PennDOT Driver License Centers, as well as at the Riverfront Office Center Customer Counter. Debit or credit cards, cheques, and money orders are all accepted as means of payment at all of PennDOT’s Driver License Centers, but no cash is accepted.
Can you get a state ID online?
You must go to a DMV office and apply for an authentic non-driver identification card. This cannot be accomplished using the internet, the mail, or the phone.
How can I get a free ID?
Make an appointment with a local human services provider or public social services provider and inform them that you are currently suffering homelessness and that you require a “fee waiver” in order to obtain a free California driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles.
How can I get my state ID?
How to Obtain a State Identification Card from the DMV
- Get a State Identification Card from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Is Pennsylvania an ID state?
Do I have to present identification if the police ask for it? In Pennsylvania, this is not the case. If you are detained or arrested, you have the option of refusing to present identification when the authorities demand it. If you refuse to provide identification, you may be held for a longer period of time while authorities seek to identify you.
How do I get a new PA state ID?
Process of sending in a mail-in form:
- To change, correct, replace, or renew your photo identification card, you must complete Form DL-54B (PDF). Payment should be made by check or money order payable to PennDOT for the correct amount
- Send the application, together with a check or money order, to: PennDOT, P.O. Box 68272, Harrisburg, PA 17106-8272
How long does it take to get a state ID in PA?
In order to have your papers validated and photographed, you must visit any PennDOT Driver License Center. You will get your REAL ID in about 15 business days.
Can I get a photo ID at CVS?
In order to acquire your REAL ID within 15 business days, you must visit any PennDOT Driver License Center and have your papers checked and photographed.