- Telemundo Station Group, an NBCUniversal subsidiary, owns the station, which is part of a duopoly with Philadelphia-licensed NBC owned- and operated station WCAU (channel 10). NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of locally-based media firm Comcast, owns both networks and also owns regional sports network NBC Sports Philadelphia.
- 1 What channel is Telemundo Comcast?
- 2 What channels are in Spanish on Xfinity?
- 3 How do I find my Comcast channel lineup?
- 4 Is Telemundo on regular TV?
- 5 What are the high definition channels for Comcast?
- 6 Is Telemundo on basic cable?
- 7 Why are my Comcast premium channels in Spanish?
- 8 Why are my Comcast channels in Spanish?
- 9 What channels did Comcast drop?
- 10 What channels is Comcast dropping?
- 11 Is up TV on Xfinity?
What channel is Telemundo Comcast?
Regarding Telemundo Telemundo 48 / KSTS (Kansas City Television Station) Locally, the station may be watched on Comcast channels 18 and 718, as well as over the air on channel 48. Exciting action and adventure programming are available on TeleExitos, the station’s digital network, in both English and Spanish. TeleExitos is broadcast locally on Comcast channels 194 and 1198, as well as over the air on channel 48.2.
What channels are in Spanish on Xfinity?
The following Latino channels are accessible on Xfinity Latino:
- On Xfinity Latino, you may watch Latino channels such as the following:
How do I find my Comcast channel lineup?
Then, go to My Channel Lineup and log in using your Xfinity ID, email address or mobile phone number, and password to view your personalized channel lineup. Find out what channels are available to you by entering your address. Determine which of our channel contracts are about to expire and which ones are not.
Is Telemundo on regular TV?
Over-the-Air (OTA) television allows you to watch Telemundo for free most of the time if you have a good quality TV antenna. This implies that you do not require a subscription to a streaming service or a cable television contract in order to view this channel.
What are the high definition channels for Comcast?
We provide premium movie channels in high definition (HD), including Cinemax HD, HBO Max HD, Starz HD, Showtime HD, and EPIX HD, among others. Yes, we do provide the following services:
- ABC HD
- CBS HD
- NBC HD
- FOX HD
- PBS HD
Is Telemundo on basic cable?
Transmitted channels such as ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, and Telemundo are considered basic channels because they are mostly broadcast locally. In fact, some providers provide higher-tier cable TV channels such as Disney and MTV as part of their basic cable TV bundles, but these channels are not the norm in the industry.
Why are my Comcast premium channels in Spanish?
It’s possible that your Comcast channels have shifted to Spanish because your guide has moved to a different language. The result is that television broadcasts and movies are not in English, making it impossible to follow along unless you speak the language being presented.
Why are my Comcast channels in Spanish?
Restore the default audio language to your computer. Then, using your remote, press the xfinity button. Select Settings (the gear symbol) and push the OK button on your remote control. Go to the bottom of the page and choose Audio Language (SAP) Reset. If you want to return to the default language option, press OK on your remote control after you have cleared your last selected audio language.
What channels did Comcast drop?
Some of the impacted channels include Bravo, CNBC, E!, the Golf Channel, MSNBC, the Olympic Channel, Oxygen, Syfy, Telemundo, Universal Children’s, NBC Universo, and the USA Network. The NBC Sports Network and six regional NBC Sports-branded networks are also among the affected channels.
What channels is Comcast dropping?
The following markets will be losing stations on April 6:
- Loss of KOAT (ABC) in Portales, New Mexico
- loss of KCRA (NBC) in Chino/Oroville, California
- loss of KOAT (ABC) in Las Cruces, New Mexico
- loss of KOAT (ABC) in Contra Costa/Solano County, California
- loss of KSBW (NBC) in Santa Clara County, California
Is up TV on Xfinity?
India C. From the Main Menu, pick Browse, then Networks, Movies, or TV, or view on-demand material from the list of available options. Choose a UP Faith Family and click on it. A notification reading, “This requires a subscription” will appear if you are not already subscribed to the channel. After that, you may choose to subscribe.