The best things to do in Philadelphia in October 2019 are listed below.
- Getaway to Philadelphia with an overnight hotel package for a Fall Getaway.
- Hispanic Heritage Month.
- Hamilton at the Forrest Theatre.
- Fear inside the walls of Eastern State Penitentiary
- LGBT History Month
- Pennsylvania Wine Month
- The October Revolution of Jazz and Contemporary Music
- and many more.
What events are taking place in Philadelphia in October?
- One of Philadelphia’s greatest culinary events, the Audi FEASTIVAL, returns on October 21 at The Budd in East Falls. The event will feature food from over 40 local restaurants as well as unique acts provided by FringeArts, which will be broadcast live on the Budd’s outdoor stage. The PHL Unity Cup will be held in 2019. Featured image courtesy of Philadelphia Parks and Recreation
- 1 What is there to do in Philadelphia in the fall?
- 2 What is there to do in Pennsylvania in October?
- 3 What is the best month to visit Philadelphia?
- 4 What is there to do in Philadelphia on Halloween?
- 5 What should I do in October?
- 6 What are some fall activities?
- 7 Where should I go in Pennsylvania in the fall?
- 8 Where can you see fall foliage in PA?
- 9 Does it rain in October in Philadelphia?
- 10 How many days should I spend in Philadelphia?
- 11 Is Philadelphia PA worth visiting?
- 12 What time is Philadelphia Trick or Treat?
- 13 What should adults do on Halloween?
- 14 What are fun things to do on Halloween?
What is there to do in Philadelphia in the fall?
Here are the finest things to do in Philadelphia this fall, ranging from pumpkin picking to art exhibitions and wine tastings to vineyards.
- Festival at Shady Brook Farms
- Philadelphia Museum of Art’s Opening Night Celebration
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run
- Schuylkill Regatta’s Head of the Boat
- The Philadelphia Orchestra’s Opening Night Celebration
What is there to do in Pennsylvania in October?
In Pennsylvania, there are 7 best things to do on a fall weekend trip.
- Halloween at Linvilla Orchards in Media
- Highland Orchards Fall Apple Festival in West Chester
- Hike through Allegheny National Forest in Warren
- Hellerick’s Family Farm Fall Harvest Festival in Doylestown
- Clarion’s Autumn Leaf Festival
- and many more.
What is the best month to visit Philadelphia?
Visiting Philadelphia during the springtime, when the city has thawed out from the winter’s chill, and when hotel room rates are more reasonable, is the finest time of year to go. In addition, a visit during the spring will result in a flurry of stunning cherry blossoms blooming around the city.
What is there to do in Philadelphia on Halloween?
Philadelphia’s Top 8 Halloween Events to Attend This Year
- The Haunted Ship Halloween Party
- Boo at the Zoo
- Fairmont Fall Festival and Parade
- Halloween Costume Cruise
- The Bates Motel Haunted Attraction
- and more are all planned for this year. Halloween Ball presented by Henri David
- Halloween Nights at Eastern State Penitentiary
- and more.
What should I do in October?
Items that are related
- Visit the Fall Foliage
- 2 Go Pumpkin Picking
- 3 Go for a Hike
- 4 Go Apple Picking
- 5 Go for a Bike Ride
- 6 Visit the Pumpkin Patch 6 Attend a Fall Festival if possible. A winery or brewery tour is highly recommended. An overnight Haunted Roadtrip is also highly recommended.
What are some fall activities?
Activities to Enjoy During the Fall Season to Make the Most of the Crisp Autumn Days
- Visit a fall festival, light a fall candle, take part in a fall photoshoot, make caramel apples, tailgate at a football game, visit a petting zoo, and get scared at a haunted house are all things to do in the year 55.
Where should I go in Pennsylvania in the fall?
Pennsylvania Has Some of the Most Beautiful Fall Destinations in the Country
- Watson Township is home to the Pine Creek Gorge. Flickr/kinglear55
- Kinzua Bridge Skywalk – Mt. Jewett
- Ricketts Glen State Park – Benton
- Presque Isle State Park – Erie
- Jim Thorpe
- Ohiopyle State Park – Ohiopyle
- Delaware Gap National Recreation Area – Bushkill
Where can you see fall foliage in PA?
When and where to see the most beautiful fall foliage in Pennsylvania
- Big Pocono State Park is located in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Tannersville
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- and other locations. The Battle of Gettysburg
- the Great Allegheny Passage. Washington Crossing Historic Park, which includes the homestead. There’s the Washington Crossing, there’s the Kinzua Bridge State Park, there’s the Pine Creek Gorge, there’s the Allegheny National Forest, and there’s the Oil Region National Heritage Area.
Does it rain in October in Philadelphia?
While the average sliding 31-day rainfall in Philadelphia is gradually decreasing during October, it starts the month at 3.6 inches, when it rarely exceeds 6.3 inches or falls below 1.6 inches, and ends the month at 3.2 inches, when it rarely exceeds 5.5 inches or falls below 1.0 inch. The average sliding 31-day rainfall in Philadelphia during October is gradually decreasing.
How many days should I spend in Philadelphia?
How many days do you need to spend in the city of Philadelphia? The ideal amount of time to spend in Philadelphia is between two and three days if you want to soak up some history, eat some excellent food, and see landmarks such as Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell Center, and the Betsy Ross House.
Is Philadelphia PA worth visiting?
Philadelphia is one of the most historically significant cities in the United States. It is the site of the country’s founding, and there is plenty of evidence to support this claim. Philadelphia may be ancient and full of history, but it’s also a city on the rise, particularly with millennials and visitors.
What time is Philadelphia Trick or Treat?
Most communities in Pennsylvania impose trick-or-treating hours in order to ensure the safety of the general public on Halloween night. Halloween officially begins at 6:00 p.m. in Philadelphia, according to the city’s calendar. Although trick-or-treating occurs most commonly on Saturdays and Sundays in the afternoons and early evenings, it can occur at any time of day.
What should adults do on Halloween?
When it’s no longer socially acceptable for you to trick-or-treat on Halloween, here are 10 things to do instead.
- Make time to watch a scary movie or a season of American Horror Story on repeat. Make pumpkin carvings.
- Go apple bobbing for apples.
- Take a hayride around the countryside. Alternatively, visit a haunted house. Consider attending or hosting an event for Halloween this year
- Make a candy cake from scratch.
What are fun things to do on Halloween?
Items that are related
- Make cookies or cupcakes and decorate them. Without an abundance of goodies, Halloween wouldn’t be Halloween, would it? 2 Decoratively paint (or carve) pumpkins. 3 Prepare a few Halloween-themed cocktails. Four: Host a tasting party including wine and candy. 5 Watch a Halloween movie marathon
- 6 or go to the movies
- 7 read a scary book
- 8 make s’mores.