- Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility (Cfcf), a Jail Prison located at State Road in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has the following contact information: address, phone number, and fax number. Nomenclature Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility (Cfcf) Suggest Edit Address 7901 State Road Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19136 Phone 215-685-7843 Fax 215-683-7016 Website phila.gov
- 1 How many prisons are in Philadelphia?
- 2 Who is the warden of CFCF?
- 3 When was CFCF built?
- 4 Can you smoke in Pennsylvania prisons?
- 5 Which states have the toughest prisons?
- 6 How do you make a inmate fall in love with you?
- 7 What county in Pennsylvania is Philadelphia in?
- 8 How do I find out if someone is in jail in Philadelphia?
- 9 Who is CFCF named after?
- 10 How many prisons are in Pennsylvania?
How many prisons are in Philadelphia?
The Philadelphia Department of Prisons (PDP) has four facilities that accommodate both male and female inmates, according to the organization. 5
Who is the warden of CFCF?
Warden Patrick N. Curran is a correctional officer in the Philadelphia Prison System in Pennsylvania.
When was CFCF built?
A dream to improve people’s lives in the Dominican Republic’s mountainous Bonao region came to fruition in 2001 when the Fuente and Newman families, who had been long-time business partners in the cigar industry, came together to formalize their vision of the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation (cfcf).
Can you smoke in Pennsylvania prisons?
As on July 1, all Pennsylvania Agency of Corrections facilities will be tobacco-free, according to a statement released by the department on the subject. Inmates and prison personnel “shall be authorized to use disposable/non-refillable e-cigarettes that have been approved by the Department of Corrections in specific locations.”
Which states have the toughest prisons?
The following is a table of contents:
- Alcatraz is located in San Francisco, California.
- Louisiana State Penitentiary is located in Angola, Louisiana.
- Rikers Island is located in Queens, New York.
- Orleans Parish Prison is located in New Orleans, Louisiana.
How do you make a inmate fall in love with you?
What Should You Write in Your Love Letters to Prison Inmates?
- Talk about your everyday activities
- inquire about their day
- express your longing for them
- and so on. Discuss a book, a movie, or a television show with your group. Encourage them to engage in physical activity and consume nutritious foods. Encourage them to keep going and to be patient with themselves. Incorporate motivational quotations or write from the heart.
What county in Pennsylvania is Philadelphia in?
Philadelphia is a city and port in southeastern Pennsylvania, United States, that is contiguous with Philadelphia county. At the confluence of the Delaware and Schuylkill rivers, it is the largest city in Pennsylvania. 135 square kilometers (135 square miles) (350 square km).
How do I find out if someone is in jail in Philadelphia?
By searching for an inmate by their first and last name or their police identity number, you may find out information about them such as where they are being held, their booking number, and their date of birth. Call one of the following numbers for further information on locating an inmate: (215) 685-8434, (215) 685-7957, (215) 685-7958, or (215) 685-8692 for more information (Spanish).
Who is CFCF named after?
Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility (CFCF) is a male correctional facility that holds roughly 2,000 convicts of different custody levels. In commemoration of Warden Patrick N. Curran and Deputy Warden Robert F. Fromhold, who were killed in Holmesburg Prison on May 31, 1973, the facility was named.
How many prisons are in Pennsylvania?
State correctional institutions currently number 23, with one motivational boot camp and one central training academy among them, as well as fourteen Community Corrections Centers. Additionally, the Department of Corrections contracts with approximately 40 contractors throughout the state to provide transitional services.