- The Philadelphia Greyhound Terminal is the principal intercity bus terminal in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is located at the intersection of Broad and Market streets. Located at 1001 Filbert Street in Center City Philadelphia, it is close to the SEPTA Regional Rail Jefferson Station and the Fashion District Philadelphia shopping mall, a few hundred feet east of the Pennsylvania Convention Center and Reading Terminal Market, a few hundred feet south of the Trocadero Theatre and the southern edge of Philadelphia’s Chinatown district, and less than a half-mile from Independence Hall.
- 1 Is the Philadelphia Greyhound station safe?
- 2 How do I buy a Greyhound bus ticket?
- 3 Could you give me the number to Greyhound bus station?
- 4 Where does Peter Pan bus drop off in Philadelphia?
- 5 What is the safest area in Philadelphia?
- 6 What is the best area of Philadelphia to stay?
- 7 Is South Street in Philly safe?
- 8 What cities have Greyhound?
- 9 Does Greyhound still operate?
- 10 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 11 Where is Greyhound headquarters?
- 12 Are Greyhound buses safe?
Is the Philadelphia Greyhound station safe?
OVERALL, THE RISK IS LOW. Traveling to Philadelphia is generally considered to be extremely safe. Despite the fact that it is considered to be one of the most dangerous cities in the United States, this only applies to the most hazardous portions of the city, which are rarely visited by visitors.
How do I buy a Greyhound bus ticket?
You may purchase tickets at any Greyhound bus station’s ticket counter, where you will be handed a printed ticket in exchange for your purchase. It is possible to purchase your ticket at select stations at a self-service kiosk, which will then print your ticket for you.
Could you give me the number to Greyhound bus station?
Greyhound Buses to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, starting at $13 each way.
Where does Peter Pan bus drop off in Philadelphia?
Bus transportation between the Port Authority Bus Terminal, 625 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10018, and the Philadelphia Bus Terminal, 1001 Filbert Street in Philadelphia, PA 19107.
What is the safest area in Philadelphia?
These are the safest neighborhoods in Philadelphia, according to the FBI.
- Chestnut Hill
- Fairmount-Spring Garden
- East Falls
- Mount Airy
- Chestnut Hill
What is the best area of Philadelphia to stay?
The most desirable neighborhoods to remain in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- It is one of the best places to stay in Philadelphia. Center City has the best hotels in Philadelphia downtown. Benjamin Franklin Parkway is a great place to stay in Philadelphia. Rittenhouse Square has luxury hotels in Philadelphia. South Philly has cheap accommodations.
- Old City has cheap accommodations.
Is South Street in Philly safe?
South Street is rather secure during the daytime, but it’s a game of chance in the evening on this street. There has been a problem with wandering flashmobs of teenagers from the neighboring communities, which have become increasingly violent in the previous several decades. You should be OK if you walk with a sense of purpose.
What cities have Greyhound?
Top Travel Destinations
- From Atlantic City, NJ to New York, NY
- from New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA
- from Albany, NY to New York, NY
- from Boston, MA to New York, NY
- from New York, NY to Syracuse, NY
- from Atlantic City, NJ to New York, NY
Does Greyhound still operate?
Greyhound offers 123 routes that connect more than 2,700 locations throughout the United States of America. Greyhound’s scheduled services compete with the private vehicle, low-cost airlines, Amtrak, and other intercity coach bus operators for passengers’ time and attention.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
In accordance with Greyhound regulations, you must provide your identification before picking up tickets from an attendant. Greyhound, on the other hand, says that you may ride without a photo ID if you purchase your ticket online or over the phone, use the self-service kiosks, or display your ticket using the Greyhound app.
Where is Greyhound headquarters?
You should be able to catch the following bus if you miss your first bus. It doesn’t really matter if it happens that night or the next day. It is possible that you may need to have a new ticket produced. It is possible that you will be charged a $20 fine if you were the cause of your bus being late.
Are Greyhound buses safe?
Inside the Greyhound bus terminal, you are quite safe, but outside the station, things are a completely different story. In my own experience, I’ve heard of multiple folks who have been robbed just outside of Greyhound bus terminals. Stay indoors and avoid the possibility of experiencing an event that might put your trip’s finish in jeopardy (or worse).