- The Philadelphia Greyhound Terminal is the principal intercity bus terminal in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is located at the intersection of Broad and Market streets. Located at 1001 Filbert Street in Center City Philadelphia, it is close to the SEPTA Regional Rail Jefferson Station and the Fashion District Philadelphia shopping mall, a few hundred feet east of the Pennsylvania Convention Center and Reading Terminal Market, a few hundred feet south of the Trocadero Theatre and the southern edge of Philadelphia’s Chinatown district, and less than a half-mile from Independence Hall.
- 1 How do I buy a Greyhound bus ticket?
- 2 Could you give me the number to Greyhound bus station?
- 3 How much is Greyhound to Philadelphia?
- 4 Where does Peter Pan bus drop off in Philadelphia?
- 5 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 6 What cities have Greyhound?
- 7 What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
- 8 Where is Greyhound headquarters?
- 9 Who owns Greyhound bus?
- 10 Why is Greyhound closing?
- 11 Has Greyhound been sold 2021?
How do I buy a Greyhound bus ticket?
You may purchase tickets at any Greyhound bus station’s ticket counter, where you will be handed a printed ticket in exchange for your purchase. It is possible to purchase your ticket at select stations at a self-service kiosk, which will then print your ticket for you.
Could you give me the number to Greyhound bus station?
Greyhound offers 123 routes that connect more than 2,700 locations throughout the United States of America. Greyhound’s scheduled services compete with the private vehicle, low-cost airlines, Amtrak, and other intercity coach bus operators for passengers’ time and attention.
How much is Greyhound to Philadelphia?
Greyhound Buses to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, starting at $13 each way.
Where does Peter Pan bus drop off in Philadelphia?
Bus transportation between the Port Authority Bus Terminal, 625 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10018, and the Philadelphia Bus Terminal, 1001 Filbert Street in Philadelphia, PA 19107.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
In accordance with Greyhound regulations, you must provide your identification before picking up tickets from an attendant. Greyhound, on the other hand, says that you may ride without a photo ID if you purchase your ticket online or over the phone, use the self-service kiosks, or display your ticket using the Greyhound app.
What cities have Greyhound?
Top Travel Destinations
- From Atlantic City, NJ to New York, NY
- from New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA
- from Albany, NY to New York, NY
- from Boston, MA to New York, NY
- from New York, NY to Syracuse, NY
- from Atlantic City, NJ to New York, NY
What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
You should be able to catch the following bus if you miss your first bus. It doesn’t really matter if it happens that night or the next day. It is possible that you may need to have a new ticket produced. It is possible that you will be charged a $20 fine if you were the cause of your bus being late.
Where is Greyhound headquarters?
Inside the Greyhound bus terminal, you are quite safe, but outside the station, things are a completely different story. In my own experience, I’ve heard of multiple folks who have been robbed just outside of Greyhound bus terminals. Stay indoors and avoid the possibility of experiencing an event that might put your trip’s finish in jeopardy (or worse).
Who owns Greyhound bus?
Inside the Greyhound bus terminal, you are quite safe, but outside the station, things are a whole other story. For example, I am personally aware of numerous individuals who have been robbed just outside of Greyhound bus stops. Rather than risk encountering an event that might put your journey on hold, stay indoors (or worse).
Why is Greyhound closing?
Greyhound, a renowned long-distance luxury passenger bus carrier, has announced that it would cease operations due to “viability difficulties” stemming from a lengthy shutdown that has led in a drop in travel. Operators Greyhound and Citiliner have announced that they would cease operations. Services will be available till the 14th of February, 2021.
Has Greyhound been sold 2021?
Greyhound, a renowned long-distance luxury passenger bus carrier, has announced that it would cease operations due to “viability problems” resulting from a lengthy shutdown that has led in a reduction in travel demand. Operational services for Greyhound and Citiliner are being phased off. From now until February 14, 2021, services will be available.