Top ten best money order services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- $$ Drugstores, pharmacies, convenience stores
- The UPS Store. 0.1 mi
- PennDOT Driver License Center, 0.9 mi
- US Post Office, 1 mile
- FedEx Office Print Ship Center, 0.4 mile
- FedEx Office Print Ship Center, 0.7 mile
- FedEx Office, 1 mile
- 1 What stores have money orders?
- 2 Where is the easiest place to get a money order?
- 3 Can I buy a money order at CVS?
- 4 Where is the best place to get a money order?
- 5 Do Walgreens do money orders?
- 6 Does Dollar General sell money orders?
- 7 Does post office do money orders?
- 8 Does Walmart have money orders?
- 9 Does Target do money orders?
- 10 Does 711 do money orders?
- 11 Where can I get a money order using my debit card?
- 12 Are money orders cash only?
- 13 Does Chase give money orders?
- 14 Where do I get a money order or cashiers check?
- 15 Does Wells Fargo do money orders?
What stores have money orders?
You may obtain a money order from any of the following locations:
- Any financial institution, including a bank or credit union. Even though you’ll likely have to pay a charge (usually around $5), most banks and credit unions will let you stroll into their branch and obtain a money order. Western Union or MoneyGram locations
- the United States Postal Service
- CVS Pharmacy
- and other retailers
Where is the easiest place to get a money order?
The 11 Best Places to Purchase a Money Order in the U.S.
- Walmart. Walmart money orders are reasonably priced and easy because you’ll almost certainly be doing your shopping there anyhow.
- Publix. It is one of the cheapest locations to receive a money order when it comes to food stores.
- CVS Drugstore.
Can I buy a money order at CVS?
CVS offers money orders at nearly 9,900 of its retail locations. MoneyGram money orders are used by CVS, which is a supplier of money transfer and payment services. CVS sells money orders for $1.25 each, with a maximum purchase value of $500 per money order.
Where is the best place to get a money order?
In 2020, there are nine best places to buy a money order.
- Walmart, Publix, Kroger, CVS, Meijer, Your Local Bank, and the United States Postal Service are just a few examples. Money orders are most likely available through your local post office. The Credit Union is a cooperative financial institution. Last but not least, credit unions will typically offer money orders, and their costs are among the most competitive in the industry.
Do Walgreens do money orders?
Walgreens does not provide money orders at this time. Walgreens allows you to send money transfers of up to $6,000 and receive up to $300 in return for each transaction you make. When compared to a similar provider, MoneyGram, which enables online money transfers with a monthly cap of roughly $10,000, the former is far lower.
Does Dollar General sell money orders?
Dollar General does not sell or cash money orders at any of its 16,000 stores, and neither does it accept them. A money transfer may be initiated by visiting WesternUnion.com or by downloading the WesternUnion app, which allows consumers to send and receive payments in-store as well as online.
Does post office do money orders?
Money orders from the United States Postal Service® are inexpensive, widely recognized, and never expire. Your money order receipt will assist you in tracking down your payment and will serve as evidence of its value in the event that the money order is lost, stolen, or destroyed. Postal money orders are available for purchase and cashing at any Post OfficeTM store.
Does Walmart have money orders?
Purchase money orders from a Walmart shop in the quantity that is required. Complete all fields, including the payee and purchaser information, as soon as possible. Deliver your money order in person or send it through the mail. Located in any Walmart store.
Does Target do money orders?
Unfortunately, beginning of 2022, Target will no longer sell or accept money orders as payment. Money orders can be obtained at retailers such as Kroger, Walmart, and Safeway, as well as via money transfer companies such as MoneyGram and Western Union. These range in price from $1 to $5, and only cash, debit cards, and credit cards are accepted as forms of payment.
Does 711 do money orders?
It will cost you 1-3 percent of the entire value of the money order to purchase one at 7-Eleven, but the amount you pay may vary depending on where you purchase the money order. A fee of $0.65 is charged as a bare minimum. 7-Eleven accepts payments via MoneyGram or Western Union, depending on the location of the store. The maximum amount that may be paid via money order is $500.
Where can I get a money order using my debit card?
Money orders can be purchased at the post office, Walmart, Western Union, and your bank or credit union with cash or a debit card with cash or a debit card.
Are money orders cash only?
A money order may be purchased at a variety of retail establishments and post offices for less than $2 in most cases. They’re a reliable method of sending money in the mail or making a payment to your landlord — but only if you pay with cash or a debit card.
Does Chase give money orders?
To obtain a money order from Chase, you must first visit one of their branches. Money orders are not available via Chase Bank’s website. Inspect your Chase checking or savings account to ensure that the amount of the money order is in your account. Tell the teller how much money you want to be paid using a money order, and he will print it for you.
Where do I get a money order or cashiers check?
A cashier’s check or a money order may only be obtained by paying the entire amount in cash (or, occasionally, with a debit card) up front, and the issuer charges a fee for the privilege of doing so. A cashier’s check or money order is backed by the government and may only be redeemed by the person who issued it.
Does Wells Fargo do money orders?
Cashier’s Check or Money Order Any Wells Fargo banking facility offers money orders up to $1,000 in denominations of your choice.