Philadelphia is a great city to live in.
- Fairmount. Fairmount, with its diverse galleries and laid-back ambience, is home to Philadelphia’s world-class institutions, including the Franklin Institute and Fitler Square. Logan Square, Midtown Village, Old City, Rittenhouse Square, Society Hill, and University City all have that old-school Philly charm about them.
What cities and towns are in close proximity to Philadelphia?
- Ambler. The borough of Ambler, which is less than a square mile in size, manages to pack a lot of history, curb appeal, restaurants, and shops into a little area.
- Bryn Athyn.
- Chadds Ford.
- Bryn Athyn
- 1 Where is a good place to live near Philadelphia?
- 2 Where should I live to commute to Philadelphia?
- 3 What are good suburbs of Philadelphia?
- 4 Is moving to Philadelphia a good idea?
- 5 Is Philadelphia a good place to live 2021?
- 6 Which part of Philadelphia is safest?
- 7 What salary do you need to live in Philadelphia?
- 8 Is Philadelphia family friendly?
- 9 Is Philly subway underground?
- 10 Is King of Prussia a nice place to live?
- 11 Where should I live on the Main Line in PA?
- 12 Where do black professionals live in Philadelphia?
- 13 What’s it like to live in Philadelphia?
Where is a good place to live near Philadelphia?
Here are the top ten greatest Philadelphia suburbs to live in, in no particular order:
- Devon, PA
- Blue Bell, PA
- Wyncote, PA
- Bryn Mawr, PA
- Flourtown, PA
- Berwyn, PA
- Swarthmore, PA (tie)
- Devon, PA
Where should I live to commute to Philadelphia?
The 5 Best Philadelphia Suburbs for Commuters are located in the city of Philadelphia.
- Swarthmore, Fort Washington, Bryn Mawr, Conshohocken, and Ardmore are among the colleges represented.
What are good suburbs of Philadelphia?
Philadelphia’s Most Desirable Suburbs
- Ardmore, Conshohocken, Exton, King of Prussia, Phoenixville, and other nearby communities
Is moving to Philadelphia a good idea?
Philadelphia is an excellent city to raise a family because of a number of the advantages outlined above. Several cultural and educational possibilities are available in the city, as previously noted. Green space and walkable, pleasant neighborhoods provide opportunities for children to interact with one another.
Is Philadelphia a good place to live 2021?
Philadelphia got a total of 6.2 points for its overall performance. This country had a score of 6.5 for attractiveness, 6.2 for value, 7.0 for job market, 5.6 for quality of life, and 5.7 for net migration. Philadelphia provides a one-of-a-kind backdrop for an eclectic blend of modern lifestyles that incorporates both the edgy and the refined elements of the city.
Which part of Philadelphia is safest?
The Philadelphia Neighborhoods with the Highest Level of Safety
- Chestnut Hill is a neighborhood in Philadelphia. In Philadelphia, Chestnut Hill is at the top of the list of neighborhoods with low levels of violent crime and theft of personal property. Other neighborhoods on the list include Fishtown, Old City, Center City, Fairmount-Spring Garden, Northern Liberties, Bella Vista, and Somerton.
What salary do you need to live in Philadelphia?
Chestnut Hill is a neighborhood in the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania. With regard to violent crime and theft of personal property, Chestnut Hill is the most crime-free neighborhood in Philadelphia, followed by Fishtown; Old City; Center City; Fairmount-Spring Garden; Northern Liberties. ;Bella Vista; and Somerton.
Is Philadelphia family friendly?
Chestnut Hill is a neighborhood in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In Philadelphia, Chestnut Hill is at the top of the list of neighborhoods with low levels of violent crime and theft of personal property. Other neighborhoods include Fishtown, Old City, Center City, Fairmount-Spring Garden, Northern Liberties, Bella Vista, and Somerton.
Is Philly subway underground?
A segment of the subway line runs beneath Market Street in the heart of Center City. The 69th Street Transportation Center, located just outside of West Philadelphia, and the Frankford Transportation Center, located in Near Northeast Philadelphia, are the terminals for the route. The Broad Street Line is almost entirely subterranean for its entire 10-mile length.
Is King of Prussia a nice place to live?
A segment of the subway line runs beneath Market Street in the heart of downtown. In West Philadelphia, the route terminates at the 69th Street Transportation Center, while in Near Northeast Philadelphia, it terminates at the Frankford Transportation Center. Over 95% of the 10-mile length of the Broad Street Line is underground.
Where should I live on the Main Line in PA?
Neighborhoods on the Main Line That Are Worth Visiting
- Bryn Mawr.
Where do black professionals live in Philadelphia?
Three of the best Philadelphia suburbs for black families may be found here.
- Olney. In the Olney neighborhood, there are around 20,000 inhabitants, with the majority of them being African-Americans.
- West Philadelphia.
- Tioga – Nicetown.
- Alleghany West.
- Strawberry Mansion
What’s it like to live in Philadelphia?
Affordable housing, job opportunities in the healthcare and education industries, incredible arts and culture, highly-rated universities, and a host of other amenities have helped Philadelphia to become a top destination for people who want to live on the East Coast but don’t want to pay the high prices of New York City or Washington, DC.