What is the total number of senators and representatives that Pennsylvania has?
- Pennsylvania is a state in the United States of America that has two senators in the United States Senate and 18 representatives in the United States House of Representatives.
Who is my state senator in PA?
A State Representative represents you in that government, which is structured in the same way as the federal government with three branches: the executive, legislative, and judiciary. When you are elected to the position of State Representative, your major responsibilities are to draft and vote on legislation that creates new laws or amends and updates existing legislation.
Who is the leader of the House of Representatives?
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-California) After the Vice President, the Speaker of the House is the second in line to replace the President in the White House.
How many representatives does PA have in Congress?
Districts and representatives in place today The Pennsylvania congressional delegation is made up of 18 lawmakers that represent the state in Congress. Republicans outnumber Democrats in the current delegation, which has nine Republicans and nine Democrats.
How do I contact PA senators?
Make contact with Pat Toomey right now.
- The United States Capitol serves as the organization’s headquarters. 610-434-1444. Fax: 202-228-2727.
- Allentown, PA. Phone: 610-434-1444. Fax: 202-228-2727.
- Erie, PA. Phone: 814-453-3010. Fax: 814-455-9925.
- Harrisburg, PA. Phone: 717-782-4920.
- Washington, DC. Phone: 202-224-4254. Fax: 202-228-0284.