How many times have the Atlanta Falcons beaten the Philadelphia Eagles in the regular season?
- There are a total of 61 games between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Atlanta Falcons in the regular season and postseason that can be found in the following list. It has been 37 meetings between the two clubs (including four postseason games), with the Philadelphia Eagles winning 21 and the Atlanta Falcons winning 15 games respectively.
- 1 Who is favored to win Philadelphia vs Atlanta?
- 2 Who is favored to win Sixers vs Hawks?
- 3 What is the spread on the Sixers game?
- 4 Which team is better eagles or falcons?
- 5 What is the over-under for the Eagles game?
- 6 How can I watch the Falcons vs the Eagles?
- 7 Will Joel embiid play vs Hawks?
- 8 Who is favored in the Sixers game?
- 9 How many picks do the Sixers have in 2021?
- 10 Who is better 76ers vs Nets?
Who is favored to win Philadelphia vs Atlanta?
According to the oddsmakers at DraftKings Sportsbook, Philadelphia is highly favored by 10.5 points against a weakened Atlanta squad. The Sixers are favored by -575 points on the moneyline, while the Hawks are favored by +410 points. The total number of points is set at 209.
Who is favored to win Sixers vs Hawks?
According to the most recent Sixers vs. Hawks odds from Caesars Sportsbook, Philadelphia is favored by 3.5 points.
What is the spread on the Sixers game?
The 76ers are favored by a point margin of -7.
Which team is better eagles or falcons?
The Philadelphia Eagles and the Atlanta Falcons have met 37 times (including four postseason games), with the Philadelphia Eagles taking 21 of the games and the Atlanta Falcons taking 15 of them. They’ve also tied one other time.
What is the over-under for the Eagles game?
The Buccaneers are favored by 8.5 points over the Eagles. The over/under for the Buccaneers vs. Eagles is 48 points. 5
How can I watch the Falcons vs the Eagles?
What to Look For When Watching
- On Sunday at 1 p.m. ET, the game will take place at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. The game will be broadcast on FOX. It is possible that regional limitations will apply.) Follow along with the CBS Sports App.
- Tickets are $55.55 each.
Will Joel embiid play vs Hawks?
NBA Playoffs 2021: Joel Embiid will play in Game 1 against the Atlanta Hawks despite a knee injury he sustained earlier in the season. The Philadelphia 76ers’ Joel Embiid will participate in Game 1 of their series against the Atlanta Hawks after undergoing physical rehabilitation in the lead-up to the game.
Who is favored in the Sixers game?
The Sixers have won six of the last seven meetings between the two clubs. The Sixers are favored by two points in the most recent Sixers vs. Bulls odds from Caesars Sportsbook, and the over/under has been set at 215.5 in the game.
How many picks do the Sixers have in 2021?
All three Philadelphia 76ers draft picks in the 2021 NBA draft received favorable evaluations.
Who is better 76ers vs Nets?
When it comes to regular season meetings, the Philadelphia 76ers have a commanding advantage over the Brooklyn Nets, having defeated their Atlantic Division foe 118 times over 204 games.