The cost of a single journey to the city center on the Philadelphia Airport rail is around $6.75, and the cost of any ride beyond the city center is approximately $9.25. We accept credit card and cash payments for your convenience.
What is the best way to go to Philadelphia International Airport by train?
- For those traveling to the airport by rail, the route accessible from the city center (Suburban Station) operates between the hours of 04:25am and 11:30pm, with trains running typically every half hour throughout that time period. Tickets for the train can be purchased at the station or from the conductor. It will cost $7.00 per passenger to go to the city center of Philadelphia on a one-way basis.
- 1 How much does the airport line cost Philadelphia?
- 2 How much is train from Philadelphia airport to downtown?
- 3 How do I get from the Philadelphia airport to the train station?
- 4 How much is uber from Philadelphia Airport to downtown?
- 5 Are SEPTA rides still free?
- 6 How far is Philadelphia train station from airport?
- 7 Can you pay with credit card on Septa train?
- 8 Does Amtrak stop at Philadelphia airport?
- 9 Is the septa safe?
- 10 Can I pay cash on Septa Regional Rail?
- 11 Can you use septa key on airport line?
- 12 How do you pay for the Philadelphia subway?
- 13 How much does Rapid Rover cost?
- 14 Is there free parking at Philadelphia airport?
How much does the airport line cost Philadelphia?
The fee is $6.75 per person. Alternatively, if you’re pressed for time, you may pay $8 cash or card aboard the train as well. The SEPTA Key Fare Kiosks placed at each Airport Line Terminal Stop are where you may purchase a Quick Trip if you are traveling from the airport. You can pay with cash, credit card, or debit card. The fee is $6.75 per person.
How much is train from Philadelphia airport to downtown?
The SEPTA Airport Line Regional Rail train is the most convenient and least priced mode of transportation from Philadelphia International Airport to downtown. On weekdays, the on-board cost is $8.00 per person; on nights and weekends, the fare is $7.00 per person.
How do I get from the Philadelphia airport to the train station?
When going between Center City and Philadelphia International Airport, Regional Rail is the most convenient mode of transportation. Trains depart from all main terminals at Philadelphia International Airport and arrive in Center City Philadelphia in roughly 25 minutes, with one intermediate stop along the route.
How much is uber from Philadelphia Airport to downtown?
In case you’re curious about which transportation network provider is more affordable at PHL—Uber or Lyft—we’ve got the answer for you. In terms of fare estimates for transfers between Philadelphia International Airport and downtown, both apps provide the same range of $24 to $28.
Are SEPTA rides still free?
Seniors are entitled to free transportation on any SEPTA bus, subway, or trolley at any time. Reduced fixed route prices are available to riders with impairments on the SEPTA’s fixed route system. Persons with impairments may be eligible for a Reduced Fare Card that allows them to travel throughout the whole system.
How far is Philadelphia train station from airport?
How far is the railway station from the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)? The nearest rail station to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is a 2-minute walk away.
Can you pay with credit card on Septa train?
Riders on the Market-Frankford and Broad Street lines can now pay for single journeys on the Market-Frankford and Broad Street lines using their credit or debit cards. The move is an expansion of the SEPTA Key program, which allows consumers to pay for subway journeys without the requirement for a token or precise currency. It is the first time that this has been possible.
Does Amtrak stop at Philadelphia airport?
1. How do I get from the PHL airport to the Amtrak station? The SEPTA Airport Line rail makes stops at the PHL terminals and travels to 30th Street Station, which is where you may board the Amtrak train to Philadelphia. The fare is $7 and may only be paid in cash.
Is the septa safe?
SEPTA is generally considered to be safe during operating hours. Having saying that, the normal limitations about living in a major city apply. Know where you’re going, don’t show off your valuables, and so on. In addition, some of the stations are older and a little run-down, although they are well-patrolled by the police.
Can I pay cash on Septa Regional Rail?
On the train, conductors will collect cash payments. Fare Kiosks are equipped to accept cash, credit, and debit cards. Using a SEPTA Key card, press the key card on to the Platform Fare Validator to “open” your trip and begin traveling.
Can you use septa key on airport line?
SEPTA | Current News and Events. Customers who purchase a SEPTA Key Regional Rail Quick Trip at a Fare Kiosk at one of the Terminal stations can travel on the Airport Regional Rail Line from Philadelphia International Airport.
How do you pay for the Philadelphia subway?
Tickets for Subway If you’re riding the SEPTA subway system, you can pay using cash, tokens, paper passes, or monies placed onto a SEPTA Key Card. To pay cash, you’ll need to know the precise cost, which is $2.50 one-way at the time of posting.
How much does Rapid Rover cost?
Rapid Rover is a shuttle business that you may contact to organize a pick-up and drop-off time. The cost is $30 per person and the service is available 24 hours a day.
Is there free parking at Philadelphia airport?
Is there free parking at Philadelphia International Airport? Yes, Philadelphia Airport parking provides a free mobile phone waiting lot for customers who are dropping off or picking up at the airport terminal. In addition to being conveniently located near the baggage claim areas, the parking lot is easily accessible from both I-95 and Route 291, has capacity for 150 automobiles, and is less than a one-minute drive away.