What is the address of the Philadelphia Department of Public Services (DPS)?
- 1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Municipal Services Building, Public Services Concourse, 1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19102
- 1 Where do I mail my Philadelphia tax return?
- 2 Is the city of Philadelphia open for business?
- 3 How do I contact the city of Philadelphia?
- 4 Is Philadelphia a bad place to live?
- 5 What do I send with my PA tax return?
- 6 What address do I send my IRS payment to?
- 7 What counties make up Philadelphia?
- 8 What does the name Philadelphia mean?
- 9 Is Philly safe?
- 10 What is clip in Philadelphia?
- 11 What state is Philadelphia in USA?
- 12 How do I file a noise complaint in Philadelphia?
- 13 Is Philly worse than Detroit?
- 14 What is the safest part of Philadelphia?
- 15 Where should I not go in Philadelphia?
Where do I mail my Philadelphia tax return?
To file and pay the Earnings Tax by mail, use the following address:
- Filing returns and making quarterly payments can be done by mailing the application form to: Philadelphia Department of Revenue, P.O. Box 1648, Philadelphia, PA 19105-1648. Filing and paying the annual reconciliation can also be done by mailing it to: Philadelphia Department of Revenue, P.O. Box 1648, Philadelphia, PA 19105-1648.
Is the city of Philadelphia open for business?
That means Philadelphia restaurants, stores, museums, attractions, hotels, and other businesses can remain open as long as they adhere to the city’s rules and regulations.
How do I contact the city of Philadelphia?
Philly311 customer service center The 311 contact center is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and is staffed around the clock. If you are calling from a location other than Philadelphia, dial (215) 686-8686.
Is Philadelphia a bad place to live?
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) It is shockingly high in comparison to other cities in the state, despite the fact that it is not the most hazardous one. Property crime statistics are concerning, but when you consider that inhabitants have a one-in-110 chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime, it makes sense to explore for safer areas to call home.
What do I send with my PA tax return?
A photocopy of your PA-40 or a copy of your electronic PA tax return should not be sent via mail. W-2, 1099-R, 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC, and other federal forms are available. Make photocopies of your W-2 form(s) (certain that the information is legible) or bring in your original Form(s) W-2. Include a statement detailing your additional taxable remuneration, as well as a total for it.
What address do I send my IRS payment to?
Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas: Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 1214, Charlotte, NC 28201-1214; Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas In Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming, write to the Internal Revenue Service at P.O. Box 7704, San Francisco, CA 94120-7704.
What counties make up Philadelphia?
The city serves as the county seat for its own jurisdiction. In addition to Montgomery County to the northwest, Bucks County to the north and northeast, Burlington County to the east, Camden County to the southeast, Gloucester County to the south, and Delaware County to the southwest, Burlington County is bordered by New Jersey.
What does the name Philadelphia mean?
Philadelphia has long been referred to as “The City of Brotherly Love” due to the literal meaning of the city’s name in Greek (Greek: ([philadelphea]), Modern Greek: [filaelfia]), “brotherly love,” which is derived from the Ancient Greek terms o phlos (beloved, dear, or loving) and adelphós (brother, brotherly love).
Is Philly safe?
OVERALL, THE RISK IS LOW. Traveling to Philadelphia is generally considered to be extremely safe. Despite the fact that it is considered to be one of the most dangerous cities in the United States, this only applies to the most hazardous portions of the city, which are rarely visited by visitors.
What is clip in Philadelphia?
CLIPP (Community Life Improvement Program) is a program that assists Philadelphians in making their city a more pleasant place to live. Clean and beautify the city to provide adult non-violent offenders the opportunity to finish their community service terms while doing good for the community.
What state is Philadelphia in USA?
Philadelphia is a city and port in southeastern Pennsylvania, United States, that is contiguous with Philadelphia county. At the confluence of the Delaware and Schuylkill rivers, it is the largest city in Pennsylvania.
How do I file a noise complaint in Philadelphia?
Those who are affected by air and/or noise pollution from commercial and industrial sources can file a complaint by calling the Air Management Services complaint line at (215) 685-7580. You may also send an email to dphams service [email protected] if you want to contact Air Management Services. On the same day that a complaint is received, an investigation is launched into it.
Is Philly worse than Detroit?
Detroit, Michigan, is the city with the highest crime rate in the United States. The city of Detroit has a violent crime rate of 2,007.8 events per 100,000 inhabitants, with a total of 261 homicides recorded in the year 2018. Philadelphia is ranked 40th on the list of the most hazardous cities in the United States.
What is the safest part of Philadelphia?
These are the safest neighborhoods in Philadelphia, according to the FBI.
- Chestnut Hill
- Fairmount-Spring Garden
- East Falls
- Mount Airy
- Chestnut Hill
Where should I not go in Philadelphia?
Other areas in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to avoid
- It is divided into the following neighborhoods: Brewerytown, Germantown, Poplar-Ludlow-Yorktowne, Gray’s Ferry, Hartranft, Belmont, Logan-fern Rock, and the Riverfront.