What are some of the best spots to visit in Pennsylvania that are near to New Jersey?
- Pennsylvania has a number of interesting places to visit. It is close to the state of New Jersey. 1 Philadelphia’s History, Culture, and Cuisine The city of Philadelphia, which is located just over the Delaware River from the state boundary with New Jersey, is the state’s largest metropolis and the site of two Niagara Falls in Pennsylvania. 3 Pennsylvania is buried deep beneath the surface of the earth. 4 Amish Country is a place of tradition and tranquility.
- 1 Which part of New Jersey is closest to Philadelphia?
- 2 What city in Pennsylvania is closest to New Jersey?
- 3 How far is Philadelphia from NJ border?
- 4 What is the nicest suburb of Philadelphia?
- 5 Is New Jersey and Philadelphia close?
- 6 Is Philadelphia in New Jersey or Pennsylvania?
- 7 Which city is close to Philadelphia PA?
- 8 Is it cheaper to live in NJ or PA?
- 9 What counties are close to Philadelphia?
- 10 What cities are close to New Jersey?
- 11 How far apart are New Jersey and Pennsylvania?
- 12 How do I get to Jersey Shore from Philadelphia?
- 13 Where should I not live in Philadelphia?
- 14 Where is a good place to live near Philadelphia?
Which part of New Jersey is closest to Philadelphia?
South Jersey’s top communities for commuters to Philadelphia
- Haddonfield. The historic borough of Haddonfield, located about 14 miles from City Hall, provides its people with quaint, small-town charm as well as a plethora of cultural possibilities.
What city in Pennsylvania is closest to New Jersey?
The city of Philadelphia, which is located just across the Delaware River from the border with New Jersey, is the state’s largest metropolis and is home to a plethora of cultural and historical attractions. It is also the state’s most populous city.
How far is Philadelphia from NJ border?
In terms of distance, Philadelphia and New Jersey are separated by 41 miles. 4
What is the nicest suburb of Philadelphia?
Philadelphia’s Most Desirable Suburbs
- Ardmore, Conshohocken, Exton, King of Prussia, Phoenixville, and other nearby communities
Is New Jersey and Philadelphia close?
The distance between New Jersey and Philadelphia is approximately 450 miles. The driving distance between New Jersey and Philadelphia is 41 miles in miles based on straight line travel. It takes 103 KM and 618 meters to get from New Jersey to Philadelphia. This is known as the driving distance or journey distance. The road distance between these two travel destinations is 64.4 miles measured in miles.
Is Philadelphia in New Jersey or Pennsylvania?
Philadelphia (often referred to as “Philly”) is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the United States of America. It is the sixth-most populous city in the United States and the most populous city in the state of Pennsylvania, with a projected population of 1,603,797 in 2020, according to the United States Census Bureau.
Which city is close to Philadelphia PA?
Camden, New Jersey Yeadon, Pennsylvania; Gloucester City, New Jersey
Is it cheaper to live in NJ or PA?
It is 58.8 percent more expensive to live in Jersey City, NJ, than it is to live in Philadelphia, PA. In order to keep your present quality of life, you would need to earn an income of $95,257 each year. Employers in Jersey City, NJ generally pay their employees 12.3 percent more than their counterparts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
What counties are close to Philadelphia?
In the five-county region (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties), there are more than 4 million people, with more than 1.5 million living in Philadelphia, which is the second-largest city on the East Coast and the sixth-largest city in the United States, according to the 2010 census.
What cities are close to New Jersey?
Jersey City, New Jersey is surrounded by a number of major cities.
- Jersey City, New Jersey is surrounded by a number of important cities.
How far apart are New Jersey and Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania and New Jersey are separated by a distance of 277 kilometers (172.1 miles).
How do I get to Jersey Shore from Philadelphia?
Routes to take to travel to the Jersey Shore from Philadelphia
- By rail, of course. Rail service between Philadelphia and the shoreline resumed in May 2019. By bus, of course. The NJ Transit website has bus routes that connect most Shore communities, so check there for further information. Using an Uber or Lyft. The use of ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft can get you there, but the cost is high. Using an aircraft.
Where should I not live in Philadelphia?
The following are the most hazardous neighborhoods in Philadelphia that you should avoid:
- Harrowgate, Tioga-Nicetown, Alleghany West, North Central Philadelphia, Strawberry Mansion, and Tioga-Nicetown
Where is a good place to live near Philadelphia?
Here are the top ten greatest Philadelphia suburbs to live in, in no particular order:
- Devon, PA
- Blue Bell, PA
- Wyncote, PA
- Bryn Mawr, PA
- Flourtown, PA
- Berwyn, PA
- Swarthmore, PA (tie)
- Devon, PA